Visit our booth at the Modelica Conference in Munich Sep., 3rd to 5th
XRG Simulation will present the most recent product developments and research results at the upcoming 9th International Modelica Conference in Munich from Sep. 3rd to 5th. You are invited to visit our booth in the conference exhibition area where we will give you insight into our interesting simulation products, services and research projects covering the whole range of energy engineering. Experience the new XRGApplication products which help to conduct your simulation tasks efficiently:
- ModelOpt - The XRGApplication for Mathematical Parameter Optimization of Modelica Models (e.g., for minimizing cost functions or deviations from measurement data)
- Canvas - Post-Processing and Visualization of 1D Simulation Results (for creation of display sheets on own background images. e.g. schematic plant diagrams)
Our well-known Modelica libraries are:
- HumanComfort Library - Professional Evaluation and Visualization of Thermal Comfort in Buildings and Vehicles
Please also consider the oral presentation of Dr. Wischhusen about thermal modelling of vehicles (see below)
- Hydronics Library - Detailed Modelling of Thermo-hydraulic Systems (e.g., engine or battery cooling)
- FluidDissipation Library - Award-winning, free Modelica library for Modelling of Pressure Loss and Convective Heat Transfer
- XRG Media Library - Fluid property library for media used in Refrigeration and Heat Pump applications (R134a, R1234yf, NH3, CO2)
Furthermore, we would like to kindly invite you to the talks of our colleagues:
- Dr. Brunnemann: "Status of ClaRaCCS: Modelling and Simulation of Coal Fired Power Plants with CO2 Capture", Wed., Sep., 5th at 10:40 in the room "Seminarraum S1"
- Dr. Wischhusen: "Modelling and Calibration of a Thermal Model for an Automotive Cabin using HumanComfort Library", Tue., Sep., 4th at 13:35 in the room "Saeulensaal"
We are looking forward to meeting you!